Our policies we determined in terms of occupational health and safety:
- To follow technological developments and to orientate our investments accordingly,
- To plan and carry out the necessary activities for the continuous improvement of the OHS system and its performance in order to prevent work accidents, injuries and health deterioration.
- To ensure the participation of our employees in all our processes,
- To train and raise awareness in order to ensure the health and safety of all our employees,
- To analyze the health and safety risks that may arise in the working environment and to minimize them,
- To increase our productivity by taking the necessary measures by adopting the target of zero occupational accidents and zero occupational diseases,
- To make selection of equipment, raw materials and work tools suitable for occupational health and occupational safety,
- To establish and maintain appropriate emergency (earthquake, fire, flood, civil defense, etc.) action procedures and work continuity opportunities according to risks and to reduce emergency risks.
- To establish occupational health and safety management systems in our structure in accordance with OHSAS 18001 standards subject to the laws, legislation and regulations regarding occupational safety and to keep them up-to-date with continuous improvement.